Comox, Vancouver Island
” …over 80 farmers, fishers, and bakers bring their locally-produced products to market.
Why it pays to visit the Comox Valley Farmers’ Market…
• The food is at its freshest because it doesn’t have to travel hundreds of miles to get to you.
• Local producers can select their produce varieties for taste, rather than their ability to travel.
• You can help ensure that local farmland will stay in production.
• You can talk to the people who grow or make your food and they can and will respond to your needs, tastes, and questions.
• More than a marketplace, it’s a social gathering where friends and families meet.”